Friday, May 23, 2008

Castles & Spiders

Today Andrew came over to play and he and Duncan made "a castle" out of the little nook made by the sofa chair and sofa. I got some photos. They were so cute. I tried to "boy"-ify the thought of it and I would refer to it as a "fort" thinking that was what they would call it - but no, it was A CASTLE. I got corrected many times, LOL. :)


The Castle. from Melissa Wagner on Vimeo.
I think Duncan thought I was going to take a photo, lol.






Later, after lunch, we decided to make spiders and a butterfly. My camera, sadly, was dying so these photos are NOT the greatest. But they were just so cute I couldn't help it. I think we sang "Itsy Bitsy Spider" like 50 times. :D


I'm bummed that my batteries died but at least I got a couple of cute ones. :)

Enjoy.

0 comments: