Sunday, May 20, 2007

How do you spell Melissa?

S-L-A-C-K-E-R.

Yes, dear blog readers, I am a MAJOR slacker. Okay - give myself some credit - only on here. I've been working my "bottom" [have to be careful, Liv might know how to read and I just don't know it yet] off on getting dictation done. It's been killing me but I'm finishing.

And then of course the norm - laundry, dishes, cleaning in general. The number one job though, as always, is my two little ducks that only run faster as they get older. But it's fun.

Not sure where I was going with this. You know that my mind must be running a MILLION miles an hour if I can get sidetracked in a blog. Oh well. :-D

The point here - I think, at least - is that I'm going to update and get UP to date. I take too many photos to get behind. :-)

Enjoy.

0 comments: