Thursday, August 14, 2008

BBQ @ the Park

We went to the park by our house with the play structure and enclosure with a picnic table on Tuesday to have a fun little BBQ with just us and Brin. It was fun until the bees started popping in on the party but I did get some fun pictures and yummy food. We baked up some curly fries, my famous baked beans, and polish sausages for us, hot dogs for the kids. The bees were particularly fond of the hot dogs, lol.

Unfortunately, my camera was dying and did die after a few shots. But here are the cute ones I was actually able to get. :)

Here's Olivia and her new bike, which is apparently almost
as tall as she is! Brinsley and I took the kids on their bikes and
Cam drove the truck over with the portable grill and
food I had made ahead of time.

Here are the kids playing with a chain that used to be chained
to a second picnic table... where is that table? No idea...

Livy on the playground.
(Mimi sent us this cute pink tunic top, Liv likes it.) :)

Kids running to Brinny.
(My mind is screaming: "The HIIIIIILLLLLS are ALIIIIIIIVE!")

Say it with me: "Awwwww..."

We had a good time and I wish I would have thought to check the batteries on the camera, darn it. But I did get some cute shots and there's always next time. But I think we'll head to a less-tagged, less-beehived park. :)

0 comments: